My Family

My Family

Friday, March 16, 2007

Home Again, Home Again Jiggity-jig

It's been a whirlwind of days...but I'm home.

My friend Susan is in great spirits, especially considering the fact that she just endured major surgery.
I really enjoyed spending the time with her...but I must admit it is odd to come home and still have a weekend ahead after having a "girls weekend".
I've spent a lot of time with her, but it's always been on the weekend, so I come home and head into a new week, so it's different to be looking at a weekend ahead.

My mother and father-in-law were here for the 3 days, with help from a friend in the ward on Tuesday (I left before they arrived).
I actually did not see them at all, as they left for home about 1 hour before I got home.
I pulled in about 10:30pm, but was able to accomplish some "big city" stuff.

Tonight we have (undisclosed) plans.
Tomorrow is Pat's birthday...
Sunday...Ward Conference...
Busy days ahead...

Thanks to all for your thoughts and prayers on Susan's behalf.
I know they mean the world to her.

No comments: