My Family

My Family

Friday, September 08, 2006

Admirable Characteristics


This little boy here, Nathan, has officially begun his bike riding career.
He has spent the last month and a half taking his bike out to the road and walking back and forth, trying to learn how to ride.
Any time his dad was home before dark, he would convince him to come out and help him learn to ride his bike.
Yesterday, for the first time, he rode more than a couple of inches!

His perserverance is amazing.
He is diligent in anything he chooses to do.
I would be a better person if I followed his example.
Amazing what our children teach us, isn't it?

1 comment:

Millie said...

Dang, seriously. I wish I had as much stick-to-it-iveness as my babies do. And he really does have an angel face. Looks like they have a lovely spot for bike-riding (I'm totally jealous of your desert!).