My Family

My Family

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Ten Words

Alexandra Stoddard, in her book Feeling At Home, said "...write down the ten word symbols that tell who you truly are. Don't think. Your subconscious does all the work. Be there to record what emerges from the deepest recesses of your heart. This may be one of the sweetest moments of your entire life. Try it, and see for yourself how you feel."

So I tried it.
Ten words that define who I am:

Children
Education
Solitude
Mountains
Creating
Simplicity
Peace
Friendship
Service
Spirituality

What are your ten?

3 comments:

Millie said...

That's awesome. All of those words are so positive.

I'll have to think about mine.

Rosie said...

Right now, unfortunately I think that mine would be something not nearly as inspiring.
Fingernail polish-cleanup
diaper cleanup
kitchen cleanup!

I am going to try and think of something much more creative and inspiring instead of all the messes that I have to take care of. I am going to try and remember, before I was the maid!

bec said...

My ten:

Hope, Energy, Love, Peace, Fun, Joy, Exploring, Nature, Union, Forever

I didn't think, I just wrote.

I love you!