My Family

My Family

Sunday, February 12, 2023

Blessed to Chose Him

Allowing myself to be chosen. It’s a spiritual concept that is both simple and profound. God desires us to choose Him. His ways. His paths. His Son. And for so many years I felt like that was selfish on His end…like He needed me to worship Him for some unknown purpose.  It was a surprise to me to actually realize that all He wants to do is bless me, and my obedience ultimately blesses me, not Him. Although I have to consider if my obedience actually can move forth His plan and purposes…which would bless Him. 

I’ve been taught my whole life that God is bound to His promises when we do what He says. I love that.  He will never go back on His words or promises.  He is ever faithful.  And for that I’m so grateful! 

No comments: