My Family

My Family

Friday, April 07, 2006

Dreaming

Do you remember your dreams? Typically I don't. Last night, after a week of staying up late, I decided to go to bed much earlier than usual. I was so excited to be getting a full night's sleep. Funny how within an hour and a half, I woke myself up from a very unpleasant dream. It was vivid enough that my heart was beating fast, and my face was flushed. As some of my kids have been sick, I actually wondered if I had started getting sick, and woke my husband up. After talking with him for a while, I actually got out of bed and was up for about an hour before re-retiring to bed. So here are my musings for the day:
**Do you remember your dreams?
**Do your dreams disturb you or comfort you? (Or both depending on the dream?)
**Have you ever had a dream you felt like contained a message for you or that was not *just* a dream?
**Have you ever changed something you are doing because of a dream?
Ultimately, the most important thing for me to do last night was talk to my DH. That in and of itself helped resolve a lot of the frustration that was present in the dream. All told, I may wait a while before I retire to bed early again, in hopes of giving myself some time for improving my dreams .

No comments: