My Family

My Family

Sunday, April 30, 2006

A Day of Rest

Sunday is titled "the day of rest" in the scriptures. That is what it has been for me today. I napped 2 times today! Once in the recliner while Pat was home teaching...and once after his nap. I still feel like I could go climb back in bed and go back to sleep. I have been fighting off a stomach bug a little bit, so it may be that! One thing I do know, it's not very fun to drag about all day!
So tomorrow I go and register my son, Thomas (5) for kindergarten. Next year, I will be registering my daughter, Bekah and 5 of my 6 kids will be in school. It is hard to believe that I will be hitting that point! Whatever will I do with all of my spare time?
I'm not very eloquent today...thanks for checking in regularly...I am grateful for all of you in my life! I'll write again soon.

No comments: