My Family

My Family

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Sigh...

We've fought the flu...and WON!

All 9 of us ended up with the coughing, aching, stuffy head crud.
It was a relatively short, but intense sickness as far as running through the whole family.
There have been times it has taken us 9 weeks to run throught the flu cycle with one person in the family getting sick each week.
This time we had multiple kids sick at the same time, and Pat and I sick the majority of the time together.
It's not exciting, and I haven't unpacked a box for over a week, but we're on the mend, and I'll head back to my regularly scheduled unpacking and settling.

4 comments:

bec said...

I'm so glad you're well! Halle-freakin'-lujah!!

Kari said...

Glad you're feeling better! I had no idea you moved! Congrats - I hope you're liking AZ. I know we loved living in Mesa for the 5 years we did!!

LDSteenager said...

We love immune system's don't we? And viruses too! We've actually been learning about viruses in science lately, and that's what causes the flu. Glad you're all better!
Tell Miss M I love Percy Jackson and the Olympains as well.

LDSteenager said...

Miss M's hair looks so cute!