I always think the tags are fun ways to learn about people that we blogstalk.
How to play this game.
Post these rules on your blog;
List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself.
Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names....
1. I love taking walks with my husband on a moonlit night. It's a great time to reconnect (especially when there are 7 little/biggish kids underfoot).
2. I find incredible joy in striving to live the Gospel of Jesus Christ and grow my testimony. Along with that, my heart rejoices when I receive promptings, and I love the feeling I get when I follow those promptings.
3. A daily joy I find is in my children and the fun/funny things they do or the kind ways they teach each other.
1. My children not living an honorable life.
2. Losing my health and/or not being able to fulfill my calling/capacity as a mother.
3. One of my children getting lice. (I know, it's silly on some levels, but I can't imagine the level of care and cleanliness it would take to get rid of them, and I am sure we would all pass it around...and I have incredibly THICK hair.)
1. I want to have a piece of my writing published.
2. I want to become healthier, stronger, and have more stamina.
3. I want to fill a full-time mission with my husband.
1. I LOVE stamping and cardmaking. I love looking at what other people create and love to create my own cards. I have a lot of supplies to make things with. I'm passing on that love to my daughters too...my Miss M just had a "stamping" birthday party.
2. I am constantly trying to find a better way to teach myself to clean and keep things in order. I wasn't taught those skills, and I am very concerned about making sure my children know these skills before they leave my home.
3. I really like the Willow Tree figurines. I have(had) one for each child. Unfortunately, they break rather easily.
1. I was hit by a car when I was in college. In fact, that is what made P fall in love with me. That is a fun story to tell.
2. I have been pregnant and/or nursing for 149 of the 181 months I have been married. (That's a LONG time!)
3. I consider myself a shy person by nature. It is hard for me to initiate conversations and make small-talk.
I tag: Jamie, Andrya, Kari, Sally, and Susan Martin.