My Family

My Family

Monday, November 12, 2007

Tagged Twice (and Three Times)

I was tagged twice by Joanna
I'm combining the two tags though...into one.

Tag #1.
A) List your middle name.
B) For each letter, name something unique about yourself (it does NOT have to start with the letter of your middle name it is near).
C) Tag as many people as there are letters in your name.

Tag #2:
A) Link to the person that tagged you
B) Post 7 random/weird facts about yourself on your blog (cause we all want to know how weird you are!)
C) Tag 7 people at the end and link to their blog
D) Leave comments on each blog that you tag so that they know!

(1) * I am a perfectionist by nature.
(2) M I love road trips by myself...but seldom get a chance to get away all alone.
(3) A I have been pregnant or breastfeeding for all but 22 mon. of my 14 year marriage.
(4) R I am a writer, looking for my story that needs to be written.
(5) I I am also a paper-crafter who loves to create things (cards, and more)
(6) E I used to teach school and still volunteer in my children's classrooms.
(7) * I love musicals and sing along to more than a few.


3 comments:

kodiak73 said...

UM, you may want to doublecheck Jamie's and Perry's blog addresses...

Does this mean I'm officially not tagged then?

Kristine said...

Thanks for that heads up Perry!
What was that first fact I listed? That I am a perfectionist by nature?? HA.

And, nice try to wiggle free from the tag...but now you are officially tagged.

kodiak73 said...

I must still not be tagged as point D is that you have leave a comment on the tagged person's blog. As I see no such comment, I must not be tagged... I can push this for days you know. You didn't comment on some poor stranger's blog did you? I'm sorry but I'm a competitive antagonist by nature... HA HA!