I was tagged by Andrya over at Birthsongs!
This is my first "official" tag from someone else...so I'm super excited about it.
Four things you may not have known about me:
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Maid at a local motel (age 15)
2. Saturday clerk at our Sears catalog merchant (ages 16-18)
3. Librarian in the NAU Education Curriculum Library (ages 20-21)
4. 3rd grade teacher (ages 23-27)
Four movies I have watched over and over:
1. Pride and Prejudice (the A&E version)
2. The Importance of Being Earnest
3. Return to Me
4. You've Got Mail
Four places I have lived (other than here!):
1. Clifton, Arizona (early elementary school years)
2. St. Johns, AZ (2nd grade-HS graduation)
3. Thacter, AZ and Flagstaff, AZ (college)
4. Mesa, AZ (first 7 years of marriage) and 5. Kearny, AZ (3 years...then we moved here...) Holy mackrel! Am I a true AZ native, or what?
Four TV shows I love to watch: (This is really hard...there isn't much I watch!)
1. American Idol
2. Extreme Makeover, Home Edition
3. Oprah (depending on the topic...and only sporadically at that)
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Real Mexican food...just about anything!
2. My husband's Italian carbonara
3. Lately, strawberries and vanilla yogurt
4. Desserts in general...cheesecake and ice cream top the list there.
Four people who I think will respond:
1. Wendy's Tiki Hut
2. Sally Girl
3. Please Don't Wipe Your Boogers On Me
4. Dairies of a Proud Papa