My Family

My Family

Thursday, March 16, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!

Tomorrow is my husband's birthday! I have celebrated this day as his birthday for 15 years now, and spent 13 of those special days with him. I am REALLY excited because I just settled on his gift...and with the wonders of internet ordering and overnight shipping (it was actually cheap...$7.98!), it will be here in time for his gift unveiling tomorrow night!
Also, as part of my gift to him, I'll make a small list here of some of the many reasons I love him! (Bear with the mushiness...)
*He talks to me during the day and at night when he gets home.
*He really listens to my answers and asks me pertinent questions about my day.
*He seeks out ways to spend time with the kids.
*He helps me fold laundry.
*He does the dishes way more than he should have to.
*He's nice (to everyone).
*He's silly.
*He rubs my feet when they hurt.
*He likes me.
*He understands that sometimes I need time away, and is willing and happy to take care of the home and kids while I am gone.
*He teases me.
*He gives great back scratches.
*He finds ways to motivate me when I really don't want to do something.
*He smells good.
*He has beautiful eyes.
*His smile is genuine and lights up his face.
*He's a good kisser ;o) (and more...)
*He cleans the toilets without complaining.
*He interacts with us when he comes home and doesn't just sit in front of the computer or tv.
*He loves to learn.
*He loves to teach.
*He loves music and helps our family love it too.
*He just finished our new table and chairs for us and saved us a lot of money.
*He's working and going to school to better himself and our family.
*He desires to choose the right.
*He is honest with me.
*He honors the priesthood he holds by treating me and the kids with respect and honor.
*He kisses me goodbye.
*He kisses me hello.
*He doesn't complain when I don't do what I should, just encourages me to do better.
*He's a great DADDY to our kids!
*He is a dreamer and optimist.
*He writes me beautiful poems!
and last of all,
*He's 34 as of tomorrow, and we are the "same" age until the end of September!

No comments: