My Family

My Family

Friday, September 24, 2010

Baptism Day

Bekah's baptism was in July...almost a full month after her birthday.  She chose to sing a song as her musical number and did a fabulous job.  
She loved every part of the day.
With her siblings. 
And her parents.

  

Alone, and a close-up of her special pearls.  She had a matching necklace.


Auntie, Grandma Jennie and Grandma and Grandpa John were all able to be there.

She was baptized with 3 other children from our ward.  Here's a picture of the 4 of them. 
(l-r: Rebekah John, Paige Jensen, Emilie Potter, Teagan Lunt)

  

As we left, she and her Auntie traded shoes.  They wore them like this for the rest of the afternoon.  

I love you, my dear sweet girl!  
Thank you for choosing to be baptized.  

5 comments:

marnee said...

Precious

beautiful girl

Sandy said...

She looks like a princess! Thanks for sharing her special day. Miss you guys.

Wendie said...

beautiful pictures, on a wonderful day for your daughter and your family

Sandy said...

Did I tell you that your hair is beautiful in the pic with the three of you? It is! I know this is a post about your sweet daughter, but just had to tell you!

Anonymous said...

Our sweet little girl is growing up!! I loved the pics and loved hearing her sweet voice today on the phone. Love and miss you guys!
Love,
Holly