My Family

My Family

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Back to School 2010

A couple of things strike me about these pictures.
1)  My kids have grown so much over the past year.
2)  Breaking out of the summertime routine of sleeping in/taking it easy is rough.  I can see the tiredness in my kids faces.
3) Stephen needs to pose for a back to school photo!  He started way back at the end of July and I didn't take his picture then.  I'll plan on doing it in the morning.
4) Emily and Nathan's pictures were lost as I edited this blog for publication in book form.  :(
Thomas--4th grade
Rebekah--3rd grade
The first time for Sam getting a picture on the first day of school.  I don't remember what he was mad about!

Samuel--First day of Kindergarten!


2 comments:

Sandy said...

I've been waiting for a new post, and my patience paid off! Nice photos of grown kids, oh my! Where's Zeke?

Jamie said...

I can't believe how big they've gotten. I love your new background, too.