My Family

My Family

Friday, January 30, 2009

We're In!

Finally.

We slept in our new home Wednesday night, thanks to a wonderful group of men from our ward who helped us move our temporary items from our rental house.
Yesterday, the movers delivered all of our things from the Silver City house.
It is putting it mildly to say that I am up to my armpits in boxes.
The process of unpacking starts early next week after we have painted a portion of our home.
Thank goodness we have the vital items we need already unpacked due to the fact we brought them with us when we made our initial trip to AZ.

We're sleeping in our own beds...and making this house our new home.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! I have been thinking a lot about you guys. I will call for your new address and number - I wouldn't think you would want them posted on the web...

Love ya!

J&C Hale family said...

Congrats on being in! (Good luck on the unpacking/settling)

Candace said...

YAAAAAAY!!! THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME!! I got a good taste of that when we had to live in an extended-stay hotel the first 2 months of being here in Indy; it got old REAL quick, despite having a little kitchen & two bedrooms, but not having all MY things was hard. Hope your packing and getting settled in happens quickly for you!

Sandy said...

Woweee girl! Have fun in your new place. I can't wait to visit. Hurry and unpack!!!!!

LDSteenager said...

Yeah! Good luck on unpacking. Is everyone in school yet, and how is Uncle Pat's new job going? Hope you like your new home.

Jamie said...

That would make me over my head in boxes, lol. I'm glad you guys are in and now the permanent settling in can occur.

Susan said...

Yay! Can't wait to see pictures!

bec said...

Juantees and Hallelujah!!