My Family

My Family

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

My First Blog Award!

I am so honored! I was nominated by my friend Candace (her blog, The Evans Experience, is private).
It seriously made my day and my week.
It has made me smile every time I have seen it on her blog...and I just had to find a couple of minutes to figure out how to post it here.

As part of the award, I am supposed to nominate 7 blogs that I love and pass on this award:
So....without further ado, here are my nominations:
Jill at Creativity, Musings, and Such
Kristi at Everything Pink
Andrya at Beautopotamus
Gabriela at Living La Vida Loca
Susan at Martin Moments
Shanell at Happiness Is (it's a private blog)
Jamie at Stop the Insanity

I'll be visiting you soon and letting you know you've received this prestigious award!
When you find out, it's your turn to nominate 7 other people (and make their day)!
Thanks for making my days a little brighter!

8 comments:

Susan said...

Awww, shucks! Thanks!

Jill said...

Thanks Kristine, that's mighty sweet of you!

Dale and Shanell said...

Thanks, that is so kind. Brought a smile to my night.

everything pink said...

oh,,, Thanks!!!

everything pink said...

where in new mexico are you?

i grew up in Las Cruces

kodiak73 said...

Hey, was I even nominated? It would be an honor just to be nominated... I guess... :o(

Gabriela said...

Thanks so much! It made my day too. :)

Amy said...

YEAH! Good for you. Congrats!