My Family

My Family

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Coaster Project




I finished this project last week.
I used 3 4x4 coasters (2 were cut in half with my hobby blade).
I used my Crop-a-Dile to punch all of the holes...and love that tool even more now.


The only thing that I'm unsure of is the white ribbon.
It seems a little too feminine for the paper I chose.
I think there are too many patterns of papers on this project too...so I will narrow it down to just 2 if I make another one.
A good first attempt...now to cut the note paper to go inside!

2 comments:

Gabriela said...

Very cute! I like the ribbon.

bec said...

I think it's beautiful. White ribbon and all. And I say you did a great job with the multiple patterns - you aren't going to be able to see the bottom one once the note paper is inside, so it will be a cute little surprise when the person uses the last sheet & discovers the new pattern.
Keep up the great work - you are amazing!!